THE DAY WHERE MARKETING AND SCIENCE ARE ONE
MSIX (Marketing Science Ideas Xchange) has become Australia's leading conference exploring the marketing and behavioural sciences.
The 2016 MSIX conference, hosted at The Powerhouse Museum in Sydney, brought together marketing and behavioural science masterminds to explore how the application of marketing science benefits research, branding, creativity, ideas, behaviour change and, ultimately, a better understanding of target audiences.
A colourful mix of speakers presented throughout the day, including agency heads, marketing leaders, psychologists and data experts.
Session highlights from the interactive conference include:
- Brainjuicer’s session on the scientific theory behind Donald Trump’s presidential win.
- The benefits of data optimisation and how it’s improved NAB and Sportsbet’s marketing strategy.
- How Quantium, The Monkeys and Red Planet have embraced marketing sciences and data to help their clients navigate the challenging space.
- A deep dive into why reality TV is one of Australia's most effective behaviour change tool.
- Jocelyn Brewer’s, Psychologist at Digital Nutrition, session on the best practice of game design to create effective behavioural change programs.